Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm going to kill Gallagher...

Ok. Maybe not. But sitting out here on the rise overlooking the Mines, trying to remember where to find that little hiding spot Lily uses to hide stuff, I'm seriously considering it.

What the hell was he thinking when he just went ahead and put that goram collar on Lily without telling anyone he was going to do it? We needed time! Knowing Lily'd stashed away memories as some kind of backup didn't mean we were ready to run the recombination and try to recover her from them. We don't even know where they all are!

I'm hoping that I can find her stash out here. Assuming it is stashed out here. It's possible she's left us other clues scattered around. Knowing what I know now, I can't imagine the pictures she put up in her apartment were completely random. Gallagher mentioned Lily making some kind of picturechart that was supposed to be done around Yule holiday, and that fits right in with her taking pictures and trying to make a backup. Also, have to wonder, with her giving gifts to the folk she thought were important, if she maybe didn't hide something in them too. Might be worth a look.

But right now, I've got to see if I can't find that box Mindo was talking about.

Definitely going to need a bath when this is done too. Maybe Sabrina will be willing to wash my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment