Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally

After far too many weeks of waiting, Sabrina and I are finally going to get married. We've been acting like a married couple for months. More or less since Grandfather gave his approval, we've been living as if we were already married. But finally, finally, we really will be.

Genni's going to deal with my Mayorial duties while we're gone, which isn't a stretch since I couldn't actually run the town without her help in the first place. Belize will be coming along to attend the wedding, get some time in at our medical facility at the yard, and then get some vacation time to herself. We've extended the offer to General as well, though he's still undecided.

I'm just excited. Genuinely excited. With everything that's been going on out here, I want to get away from Hale's for a few days. I want even more to finally make my marriage to Sabrina all official and legal like. It won't change anything between us. Not really. But it'll give some legal standing to what we've already got.

Finally.

Now. Just need to deal with the last day or so's worth of colony and personal business, then it's full burn for Ariel.

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment