Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dreams and Diversions

I dream like everyone else, but I've never been accused of being a dreamer. Still, sometimes, I do daydream. I let my mind wander to things that are possible, or could be possible, if things were different.

Our lives here are complicated. More so now that Blackburne's fallen to the Reavers and a slice of their population's ended up here on Hale's Moon. But sometimes I have to wonder how things could be different. What would happen, for example, if Sabrina and I took Grandfather's offer.

There was little chance we'd join the Children of Earth project, but it would be a grand adventure. At least a grand adventure for someone, if not for us.

But that's ok. When I day dream it's usually about much less grand adventures and about more enjoyable encounters with the woman I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment